GunChest Episode 01_01 GunChest Episode 01_01

Yay!

I still have the 'Gunchest' preview in my favorites. I almost thought this wasn't in production any more since it had been so long.

Awesome quality and good story, can't wait to see the rest.

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

excellent

Brilliant animation and a great start to what could be a good story. There were a few small things that could be improved upon in the animation, but they are only small things, such as, there were a few scenes where the gun seemed slightly too large in his hand, as opposed to the next scene or previous one, and there was the animation of the man pulling the hammar back with his thumb, he didn't pull it the whole way and it continued to move after he removed his thumb.

Other than those it was extremely good, I can't wait to see the next one(s).

BiffTheTimid responds:

I think I know what scenes you are talking about with the gun size. Whats funny is that it was actually bigger than it is now, but I sized it down. Perhaps it's too large here and there, but I personally thought the difference was negligible. Thanks for the review.

[fishes] [fishes]

amazing

wow...
thats all I can say really, other than very well done.

The ants part makes me think of a Korean movie called 'Oldboy', and if you haven't already seen it, I would definitely suggest it to you.

Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

entertaining

a fun quick game that isn't too easy, just the right amount of difficult.

but, you said the victory screen was fixed... it isn't. It still stays on "Victory" forever and you can't get any of the end game badges like patience, showoff, bronze, silver, gold, or winrar.

bcdefg123 responds:

I said the victory screen was fixed in the update, which isn't here yet.

Demonic Guardians Demonic Guardians

buggy

It looks like it could be fun but there still seem to be some bugs. I kept on getting stuck after being attacked, which would lead to my almost immediate death from an archer, or just be frustrating as hell since I couldn't move about... work on it a bit more and try releasing it later.

Matheusbr0 responds:

it isn't a bug,once atacked you also are atacking the enemy and cant move!

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Nice

Really liked this game, though every now and then it seemed as though you could go through barriers, such as tires or brush. Also it seems that the "Kash kow" medal doesn't seem to be working.